renia Terms & conditions
Our Head Office Address
Agia Pelagia Crete Greece
Phone: 00302810811349 Fax: 00302810811663
Or Contact Directly Mobile.
Mr Michael Vlahakis Mob. 00306978557360 [email protected].
Mss Florentia Mob. 00306978557359 [email protected].
OUR Socual Media Channels
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The purpose of this document is to regulate the GENERAL TERMS or CONDITIONS OF PROCUREMENT of the Prebooking and Online Booking services (hereafter, and interchangeably, ‘Pre-booking’ and ‘Online Booking’ services, or ‘services’) of Renia Hotel, with registered offices in Agia Pelagia Crete Greece are used here to refer to all individuals and/or entities who for whatever reason access www.renia.gr or use its services.
The use of these services implies full and unconditional acceptance and validity of each and all the General Terms and/or Conditions – which are deemed to be automatically incorporated into the contract concluded with ReniaHotel, without the need for your written transcription in the same – included in the latest version of these General Terms and/or Conditions.
2. USE OF THE ReniaHotel PRE-BOOKING AND ONLINE BOOKING SERVICES
2.1. Pre-booking Services
The online Pre-booking services are for information only, and their sole purpose is to offer the user the possibility of checking the availability of a room in their preferred hotel or city. THE USER WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL , CONFIRMING IF THEIR BOOKING HAS BEEN PROCESSED, AND WILL CONSEQUENTLY ONLY BECOME BINDING ONCE ReniaHotel HAS ACCEPTED THE RESERVATION BY MEANS OF EMAIL CONFIRMATION AND SUBSEQUENT PAYMENT BY THE USER. The user must verify the booking confirmation and notify ReniaHotel of any error immediately in writing.
2.2. Online Booking Services
a. The purpose of the Online Booking services is for the reservation of a room in any ReniaHotel hotel. THE USE OF THESE SERVICES IMPLIES FULL AND UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE AND VALIDITY OF EACH AND ALL THE GENERAL TERMS AND/OR CONDITIONS – WHICH ARE DEEMED TO BE AUTOMATICALLY INCORPORATED INTO THE CONTRACT CONCLUDED WITH ReniaHotel, WITHOUT THE NEED FOR YOUR WRITTEN TRANSCRIPTION IN THE SAME – INCLUDED IN THE LATEST VERSION OF THESE GENERAL TERMS AND/OR CONDITIONS.
b. Procurement procedure: When using the service, the user will receive an email confirmation in which is included the confirmation that their purchase order is in the process of being confirmed. If you are a customer, once the corresponding debit for your reservation has been made, you will receive an email confirming this; this email serves as proof of your booking.
c. Guarantee: The booking is confirmed and guaranteed overnight with a credit card. In the event of a no-show without prior notice, the first night will be charged (including VAT and taxes).
d. Termination of the contract or cancellation of the booking: The credit card is solely a means of guarantee. Cancellation of the booking by the user will not incur any charges for advance cancellation, provided that this is done prior to the specified deadline in each country (local time at the hotel) on the day of arrival. Once this threshold has passed, ReniaHotel will make a cancellation charge as compensation, which will amount due to pre arrival days (including VAT and taxes), for Renia Hotel in Crete Greece.
The arrival times at the hotel are:
1. Check in Between 13:00 and 23:45 - Check out by 12:00.
If a booking is cancelled less than 1 day before arrival then a charge equal to the full booking amount will be made.
If a booking is cancelled less than 21 days before arrival then a charge equal to 50% of the stay will be made.
If the booking is cancelled 21 or more days before arrival then a charge equal to 20% of the stay will be made.
In the event of a no show or booking reduction (after arrival date) the full cost of the booking is charged.
A non refundable deposit 20% of the stay is required. Full booking balance is due on the day of arrival. Payments by cash, bacs, paypal, and the following cards: Visa Debit / Delta, Visa Credit, Mastercard, American Express
Early Check in (if room is available) with an extra fee.
Late Check Out (if the room is available) with an extra fee.
The above applies to the following hotel: ReniaHotel Collection
ReniaHotel (Agia Pelagia): Policies for children in hotel are subject to the facilities of the hotel and are determined by the hotel management, as described in existing contracts.
g. Policy on minors.
Minors under the age of 18 staying in the Hotel must be accompanied by their parents, teachers or other duly authorized adults. Hotel staff may require relevant documentation identifying adults as parents/teachers of authorized persons.
h. Prices per room and night.
Prices are valid only in writing and for the period specified. ReniaHotel reserves the right to modify these prices without prior notice where there are justifiable reasons.
Prices relating to the booking will be indicated during the booking process. VAT is applicable on these prices without prejudice to local taxes also being applied in accordance with existing local regulations in each country. These local taxes must be paid directly in the hotel.
i. Prices shown at the time of booking include VAT (or equivalent tax) according to the applicable rate at the time.
In the event that the applicable rate changes between the date of the booking and the date of services being provided, creating a disparity, in accordance with the applicable regulations, the applicable price shall be that which corresponds to the time of delivery of services or to the accrual of the tax, even where this will incur an increase to the final price indicated to the client during the booking process.
2.3. The user undertakes to use the services in accordance with the Law, moral standards, good customs and public order, as well as that which is stipulated in these General Terms and/or Conditions of procurement. Consequently, the user is obliged not to use the services for illicit purposes or effects and/or contrary to what is set out in these General Terms and/or Conditions of procurement, detrimental to the rights and interests of third parties or which could, in any way, damage the services, ReniaHotel and/or its image.
2.4 ReniaHotel shall, for increased agility and for the benefit of its users, be able to unilaterally modify at at any time and without prior notice the services provided, or the operational or technical Conditions, or the conditions of use of the services. In the same way, the users, in order to improve the service and establish optimum levels of quality – ReniaHotel's ultimate objective – can make suggestions for changes that they consider to be useful by contacting those responsible for the page via the following email address: [email protected]
3. PROTECTION OF THE USER'S PERSONAL DATAUsers of Pre-Reservation, Online Reservation, and Online Check-out services offered through www.renia.gr, are voluntarily providing personal data (hereinafter, the Personal Data) and expressly, fully, and unreservedly accept that ReniaHotel may process these data in an automated way and include them in a file for the purpose of being able to provide and offer its services. ReniaHotel is responsible for this file and it is registered with the competent authority.
4. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITIES4.1 ReniaHotel DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY OR CONTINUITY OF THE SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE TO THE USER, THUS EXCLUDING ANY LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES WHICH MAY ARISE OWING TO A LACK OF AVAILABILITY, RELIABILITY OR CONTINUITY OF ITS WEBSITE OR ITS SERVICES, ALTHOUGH IT WILL TRY TO FACILITATE, TO THE EXTENT OF ITS CAPABILITIES, TECHNICAL SUPPORT FOR THE PERSON AFFECTED, AND WILL TRY TO IMMEDIATELY RECTIFY THE BREAK IN SERVICES, PUTTING INTO PLACE, TO THE EXTENT OF ITS CAPABILITIES, ALTERNATIVE MEANS.
4.2 ReniaHotel DOES NOT UNDERTAKE TO CONTROL AND DOES NOT HAVE ANY PRIOR CONTROL OVER VIRUSES OR ELEMENTS IN ITS CONTENTS WHICH MAY ALTER THE SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE OF THE USER OR OF PERSONS VISITING THE WEB PAGES AND WILL THEREFORE NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHICH MAY ARISE FROM THE SAME.
4.3 IF, DESPITE ACTING WITH DUE FORESIGHT AND DILIGENCE, ReniaHotel IS UNABLE TO PROVIDE THE CONTRACTED ROOMS FOR REASONS WHICH ARE NOT ATTRIBUTABLE TO IT AND IF IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO OFFER THE SERVICES UNDER THE CONDITIONS AGREED, ReniaHotel SHALL OFFER THE USER THE OPTION OF A COMPLETE REFUND OF THEIR PAYMENT OR SUBSTITUTION FOR SOMETHING SIMILAR IN NATURE IN TERMS OF CATEGORY OR QUALITY. IF DUE TO SUBSTITUTION THE SERVICE IS OF AN INFERIOR CATEGORY OR QUALITY, ReniaHotel MUST REFUND THE DIFFERENCE.
5. SAFE GUARDING THE GENERAL TERMS AND/OR CONDITIONS OF PROCUREMENTShould one of the stipulations of these General Terms and/or Conditions of procurement be declared null and non-operational, the rest of the General Terms and Conditions will be retained in the agreed Terms. ReniaHotel undertakes to substitute the stipulation affected by the nullity, bringing it into line as far as possible with the intention originally sought by the parties.
NO STIPULATION IN THIS CONTRACT SHALL IN ANY WAY AFFECT THE MANDATORY PROVISIONS IN RELATION TO CONSUMERS. IF YOU ARE NOT A CONSUMER, YOU EXPRESSLY RENOUNCE ANY RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL.
The user/client can file any type of complaint using the form located here: [email protected]
7. APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT JURISDICTIONThese General Terms and/or Conditions of procurement are governed by Greek Law. For the resolution of any dispute arising with respect to its validity, execution, fulfilment or resolution, either total or partial, ReniaHotel and the users expressly waive their own jurisdiction or any other which, if appropriate, may apply to them and submit to the competence of the Courts and Tribunals of Heraklion. This contract constitutes the full and complete expression of the agreement between ReniaHotel and the user and replaces all previous pacts, undertakings, statements or agreements, either written or oral, which may have existed previously between both.
In all cases, any dispute arising from the provision of services in the hotel in which the client is staying shall be submitted to the consumer courts.
In order to check availability or even book your stay click here.
Renia Hotel Welcomes you to Agia Pelagia feel free to contact us we are vwry pleased to contact ....